Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy turkey Day!


What i'm thankful for:

1) that one of my main supports both at work and in The Life made it safely though massive, intensive bi-lateral, outpatient surgery and is now recouping nicely in a way that makes him unable to do anything but address MY concerns about my stupid work project.

2) That my Wife is staying married to me despite the cranky, stressey, uncommunicative, mood-swinging moments brought on by aforementioned stupid work project.

3) that legally my kids can't leave either no matter how much aforementioned silliness around aforementioned S-project may make them want to.....

{sigh} K. enough of that. I am actually really thankful that i have a job. A very lovely job that is accommodating and kid-schedule friendly and where wonderful people abound who make me happy just cause they exist. I'm happy my friends are healthy and (relatively) happy and that families (and dogs) are intact and thriving. I'm thankful that my brothers and mom are doing well especially given "the economic climate." I am thankful that my Wife continues to be such an amazing font of support and assurance and information (and that she continues to allow me access to her 'pert little figur and killer smile!!) I am happy/thrilled that she (The Wife) has a new job to look forward to and the assurance of the few quality people at her old job that she was valued and will be missed. I'm thankful my babies are healthy, (relatively) happy and a freaking joy to be around every single minute of every single day. I'm thankful i have such great friends who combine supportive with understanding with butt-kicking in all the right proportions according to highly changeable situational "needs".... Hell, I'm even sort of thankful my dogs like each other so much as it would be sad to have to figure out how to raise them separately!

No comments: