Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good hair


Also wanted to mention that i had a very fun date last night with my very good friend Mizz Tail. We went to see Good Hair which was a (IMHO) very good movie -- nuanced, sweet, factually correct (mostly), culturally interesting, thought/conversation inducing etc. etc. -- but which also marked the first time in well over a year that i've gone with an adult to see an adult movie sort of kind of when it was still topical! I am so proud of myself. What with that and the walk I managed to cajole my BBQ into taking with me this week-end, I'm feeling quite on top of my "get out and hang out with those people you say you like" new year's resolution... Sure, I'm kickstarting it a wee squeach late but whaddaya want??? I've been busy. We got a puppy! Sheesh...

No comments: