Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Yes, but is it cheating...?


Just e-mailed Young Lad to re-arrange times with him (onna counta I was looking forward to going out and meeting up and stumbling around drunk a little bit and now I kinda just want to get out of our date so i can go home and get on the phone with someone else...!) And, thing is, I actually feel a little bit bad about it. I feel bad because Young Lad is a nice person -- I think (!!) -- but he's just not giving as good conversation as some of my other potentials...! On the other hand, the whole situation strikes me as kind of hilarious. Let's all bear in mind that I have actually met none of these people and that I've only seen somewhat blurry photos of them (none of which were particularly scary) and I'm already getting all attached to some and sorry-feeling for the others. Gawd, I am such a freakin' girl about this stuff! Oh, well. Whatever. My capacity to be weird amazes even me...

No comments: