Wednesday, August 06, 2003

"...If you're single it's for a reason!"


This said in an ominous tone by Mr. Diva-licious, a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e friend of SAH at Taco Tuesdee last night. Uh, yeah... thanks, fer that (bastard!)... Also in attendance were fabulous co-worker guy, the Writer boyfriend of Boss #3 and SO extraordinaire of the aforementioned SAH. All wonderful boys and all especially charming last night!

Let's see, what else... Welcome SigTau to our readership! You are a man among men (and my own personal blueprint for behavior the second I decide to try to be butch!) For every honest dyke there must be at least one frat boy type with whom she can discuss half naked chicks with gi-normous tits and you, my friend, more than fill that niche in my life. Thank you for existing! (BTW, if you continue to bring me the most recent editions of Stuff I will continue to overlook your fascist tendencies and medeaval voting practices....K? K!)

No comments: