Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Sigh...


Quick, what's the sexiest thing a hottie professor can say to her student as said student slouches into her office seconds away from being officially late?? Bonus points for anyone who answered: "I've been thinking about you!" team it with a gorgeous smile and we have box-office gold, my friends!! Gosh. i just really like her soooooo much. She's sooooo cute! and little (i know i keep saying that but when a person clocks in at 5'2" ish there's not alot of peeps in the world who need to look up to her if you get my drift...!) And it's not just the cute thing. it's the voice. And the hands! the tiny beautiful (short-nailed) hands...! K. Sorry. I'll stop... She loaned me a book! Two books from her very own library. She pressed them into my hands, leaned forward and said with a very sweet smile "if I don't get these back, I'm going to come looking for you!" {dying!!} O.K. seriously. enough. Who wants to listen to me go on and on and on (and on) ... She's 46, she lives in the East Bay, she's got a son -- she kept throwing around the "we" so I'm ash-uming there's a hubby in the picture -- probably been married for awhile, best friends but not really sexual anymore... Doubt if he'd feel particularly threatened if the wife developed this sudden "interest" in one of her students... at least, not at first -- Heh Heh Heh...(Ha! I wish!) She's all excited about me because she wants me to be a City Manager. She says she'll be my "advisor" (Tee Hee!)! Jest let me know who I have to talk to, people! Time's a wastin'!!



Did I mention I'm giving up the coffee? Here's an exerpt from an e-mail I wrote to a friend of mine about it: "So, i'm jumping off the coffee boat and back into the land of tea. i used to be such a COMPLETE snob about the tea vs the poison...er...ah...coffee but I slipped into corporate land and apparently abandoned every single moral and aesthetic principle I had and well, i think we can all see where it's gotten me. BUT no more I say! No more reliance on the brown frothy liquid just to maintain some semblance of good nature; no more dressing in virtually identical "decent" neutral colored tops simply because they're clean and not torn and I'm too tired to care; no more "blah blah blah" about how I'll probably be here in Corporate-land for "another coupla years, maybe more, who knows" -- I know, dammit! i will be OUT of here in three years, no longer! I will be looking for windows and massaging policy wonks in order to get my urban educations needs met. i will be fast tracking it toward City management! I will be wearing "smart", snappy separates with "fun" accessories! i will be a freaking inspiration and I will drink TEA!!!!!!"

Sheesh! I don't why some people even talk to me anymore....



* * *


shari wrote:
Well, I'm certainly going to stop talking to you. No more coffee. Jeeesh !


1 comment:

sharifb said...

what's up with *that* chick? is she insane or something ?