Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Fascinating!


Well hello there! I am in a FABULOUS mood today (not sure why since i've been having to WORK all morning -- Bastards!!) at any rate, I had a very productive date/advisory session last night with the Ever-Hot Prof K and she gave me an idea for a project that while being stellar in and of itself led me this morning to an even BETTER idea that is just so fabulous I don't even think I can stand it! Really. I don't. I'm not going to say what it is or anything onna counta it's highly marketable and "the man" has spies everywhere but should I actually do it I'm sure most of you will be forced to make much of it so don't go feeling left out of the loop or anything. The Fabulous and Effervescent Miss Bee just sent some pics of her bubs (aka children you perverts!) and THEY ARE ADORABLE!! Now, both of the Ms. B's are pretty easy on the eyes but I still swear I do not know who they paid to get a license to produce such phenomenally attractive childruns but there you go. Life=wacky sometimes. {sigh} K. really just checking in. I have to get back on track with my production duties or else I will be skewered at the end of this week. Ta fer now.... Drop us a line if you get a chance!

No comments: