Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I need a circular tin...


And no, that's not code for anything. I really do need a smallish circular shallow container preferably divided into "pie-shaped" sections (in fact I need four of them) so if anyone out there has any leads re: this, please to let the Chick know. Thanks!

In other news, my Beautiful Prof had her wallet lifted yesterday which SUCKS so everyone is required to think good, supportive thoughts for her in order to persuade the universe to further assist in the "setting right" of this stupid and annoying situation with as little effort/pain as possible. Thanks again!

K. So, someone rings my doorbell at 5:36 this morning. Just a single ring. I assumed it was my BB-Q coming for a little visit (Ha! not really, she had just mentioned that she might be stopping by to steal my truck and I ash-humed that was code for "Just wanted you to know, I'm taking your truck but I don't want to wake you up") but then I got a phone mee-suage from the lady in question stating that she was NOT using the vehicle today which leaves us with the somewhat disconcerting fact that someone rang my doorbell (politely) at 5:36 in the freaking morning! (For those of you familiar with the housing layout you will realize that you have to actually go looking for my doorbell, it's not like it's just out there on the street for some random passer-by to toy with...) Anyway. Weird.

You know, I think, I'll actually leave on that note. I have a group paper due today that I must print and bind and whatnot so I'm off off off to the land of the eed-u-ka-tid! Hope the world is splendid for everyone today!

No comments: