Monday, October 27, 2003

Ugh.


Here it is my favorite day after my favorite day of the year (we get an hour, yeah. Baby!!) and I'm still tired. Granted i have NO leg to stand on viv a vis why I'm tired (and achey and the tiniest bit hung over) since I had a great week-end, but still... I'm exhausted right this second.

Shout out to Pretty Boy, thanks for treating me to one of the most expensive plates of pasta I think I've ever eaten, and thanks for taking it completely in stride when I inadvertantly ordered a bottle of the Chateau Syrah '97instead of a glass (Loser=me!) You're one class act, my friend and you just get more and more adorable!

Didn't mention it on Friday but I had my butter-Boo here with me at work for part of the day and she was just GREAT! She sat in on some very boring, very long, very confined meetings and was a trooper throughout! Yay, Boo, we wuv!

Also big shout out to the fabulous Miss Tail who is carrying more than her fair share of the flirtatious duties (see Chick's bonehead interaction with cute girl below). I have always felt that the world needs more flirting and I am delighted you have managed to so completely carry the team this week-end! I, myself, have thought long and hard about what my damn deal is and have, as of yet, come up with nothing so you may be playing all the positions for the next little bit. TIA, you rule!

No comments: