Sunday, December 28, 2003

Does this make me a "Lady of Leisure"??


Ha Ha! Just got back from watching LOTR:Return of The King with the ever fabulous Travelin' Man! My goodness how kick-ass IS that movie??!

But first, Friday eve went with Bendy Girl to go see City of God which kicked my ass in terms of over the top unbelievableness that is apparently every day reality to people growing up in places like Bendy Girl grew up in... seriously, not a light film -- but good! I'd say excellent even. I was thinking about it way too much on Saturday so I self-medicated with a healthy dose of Grease 2 and by the time Stephanie and Michael shared that crucial last kiss I had managed to come out about even....

Sat. (when not spent watching the best movie the 80's ever produced) was mostly taken up by laundry-doing, kid-missing and make-up sleeping (can one REALLY make up for thirteen years of lost sleep though, really??) then on to today, Sunday, shopping with the famous Miss Tail (during which some TRULY fabulous shoes were purchased and "date" with BG was thoroughly analyzed -- nothing happened, but when one is a dyke even nothing deserves some scrutiny!) and finally hoooking up with the man, the myth, the idea guy himself, Travelin' Man for a little quality LOTR viewing... {sigh} kind of sucks that the kid had to be stolen from me for me to have such a very fun time gadding about with my pals but I guess, in the grand scheme of things, if one is to have one's child wrested from one's grip, there are definitely worse ways to spend the ensuing days...

No comments: