Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Whew!



Two down, one to go... But first, know what's the coolest part about assisting with the holiday dressing of one half of a gorgeous couple? The half you're NOT dressing may just decide to trot out her fine ass tuxedo duds and give you...er...ah...her wife a little show as well! I'm telling you folks, I didn't plan on having the world's sexiest friends, it just kind of turned out that way!

k. so, anyway, two papers have been officially turned in. I spend the coming week working on THE PROJECT and then we are done done done until January 16th!!!!!! I'm so excited, I may just cry...

Terror Girl is still being mean to the Boo. She hit her today. No worries, however, Ms. CP is going to go to school tomorrow and cut off her arms or something so we're all good. (See, we do agree on some stuff!)

I am sitting here watching The OC. Not because I want to but because I don't have a paper to work on and because I've finally discovered where Lane's boyfriend escaped to! See, now there's the problem. I don't need another overwrought teen drama a la 90210 to have to follow just because I happen to think Adam Brody is brillant! Gah! Kill me now! And is it just me or are those new Target ads where everything is red and kind of uber mo-dearne SCARY?? I mean seriously, everyone's all slow-mo and way too thin... Creeps me out...

And why did Pink stop working with Linda Perry? What the hell?? Ah, well, I'm not jumping off her bandwagon just yet but that girl better watch herself, nawattamsayin'?

Aaaaarrrrgggggg!!!!!! Why am I watching this???! o.k. must. stop. watching. this. crap. Ah, this is better. Some Ice Cube movie dubbed into Spanish -- Zona Prohibida! {sigh} ah, well, what's one complete waste of a half hour gonna hurt?

No comments: