Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I'm here...


Sorry, too tired to finish the rest of that..... I was up late (for me anyway) last night watching my new favorite show and my old favorite show and then when I tried to get some sleep I was all agitated (I'm "spinning" right now -- anyone who is even remotely familiar with the "do-it-yerself" babymaking scene knows what THAT means) and needing to be touched and ... well... just blah... Anyways, quick update re: Bendy Girl -- It has henceforth been resolved that we are "just friends"; friends who see each other very occassionally and chat on the phone when/if the mood stirkes us but that's all! I'm kind of relived actually. I mean it was nice to know that I am now capable of hanging out with a female in a "dating" capacity without my brain melting but still, it's all just soooo exhausting you know... Still and all, best thing for it, I think. Speaking of girls though, got a super great hug from the beautiful Security Guard downstairs after I told her I was moving on..... Hmmmmm, kinda makes ya want to quit stuff more often! K. I'm outtie. At meetings/"tying things up" all day today so if you don't hear from me til tomorrow at least you know why! :-]

No comments: