Tuesday, February 03, 2004

This morning I am at a loss...



Several key things are happening right now that perhaps you, my reading audience, can assist with.

1) There's this guy... Ha, just kidding. Well, not really because there is this guy... O.K. thing is there's this boy and he's my friend and we like each other and stuff but the last coupla times I tried to force him to hang out with me he was awfully sweet and everything but he also had "other plans". So, here I am with a sudden window as it were about to open in my (I think already quite well established extremely packed) schedule and I want to find him but I also REALLY don't know if I can handle the (again really very nice) rejection. I mean, i could use my evening in some other productive manner e.g. getting some sleep or going out with some other friends or whatever... thing is... I kinda... well. The thing is, I want to get l.a.i.d! That's right people, the Chickster wants to get touched in a way that is considered by most to be inappropriate workplace behavior.... {sigh} Oh, well. P'raps I will just not do anything and see what happens. Actually, now that i REALLY think about it, a decent night's sleep does seem pretty sexy ...

2) I just had M&Ms for breakfast. Not sure if that's good or bad; just thought I'd put it out there.

3) I have been offered a ticket to the Melissa Etheridge concert at the Filmore on Monday night (thank you OT and thank your Pops for the hook-up) but, were i to accept it would, in effect, mean that I was going to the concert with my child-friend's Dad which just seems REALLY wierd to me! especially since the child in question is always hitting on me! (DB could you try to control/satisfy your woman??!)... anyways, as with everything else in my life, I will definitely think about it but..... [Those of you who are paying attention may note that upon a similar occassion I accepted a ticket to watch Mr. Lyle Lovett playing at the Paramount from this self-same musically aware duo without even the SLIGHTEST hesitation and I would JUST like to say, in my defense, I didn't know where that ticket came from and even if I had -- c'mon! it's Lyle fer Chrissakes!!]

Anyway, my fingers are frozen and I think my files are through downloading so I'll be off for now... ta!

No comments: