Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Stupid happy right about now...


First, can i JUST wish a big ole hearty CONGRATULATIONS to my dear friend Elise and her (now) wife, Jenny on thier recent nups! Here's wishing you kids all the best that life has to offer and then some!

Next, can i just say OUCH! re: BBQ lopping off most of her hand and forearm in a tragic blender accident. She went over a few of the more pertinent details vis a vis "painkiller" injected directly into the tip of her severed finger {shudder} but I really can't dwell on it right now..... Suffice to say, i am soooooo sorry you got hurt, BBQ and that your hand continues to hurt. If you need anything from me (Headscratches, back rubs, undoing buttons, eh, hem...) you just let me know, Missy! I am sooo there!

And finally let me just say i am soooo feeling the love from my crush-objects right now! (Interesting that it took me swearing off them to inspire this devotion.... veerrrryyy interesting, indeed! But still, nice!) My beautiful Prof. Ketelle went on yet another fact finding mission, this time to the sunny shores of San Diego and (without a single prompting word from yours truly!) brought me back another fridge magnet for me to add to my now really quite impressive collection! We heart her so much it hurts! Then I have a "date" with my New Girlfriend tomorrow wherein we will sit around discussing "community" issues and, more importantly, wherein I will have an opportunity to stare at her like the lovesick, pathetoid that i am and not have to worry about freaking either of us out overly much! how great is my paper-writing life right now???? k. nuff about all of that. I just had some moments to kill before class and i was feeling strangely upbeat about the life. more tomorrow, maybe. if I don't expire from the sheer happiness first!

No comments: