Monday, June 07, 2004

Whodda thunk...


That a child's naptime would come to mean more to me than just about anything else in this vast world of ours! Anyways, Big Sister party yesterday was great! Ms. Bee is a master at child entertainment and i am grateful to the whole B clan for hosting this much-needed and hugely appreciated event! The ever special Mistah Lovah-Lovah photographed the whole shebang so pics will soon be available to those of you who are particularly adept at currying my favor. The rest of youse... sorry. One to a customer, please. Ha! Don't know where that came from, just thought I'd throw it out there. K. So. I've nothing really more to say other than I'm particularly happy the aforementioned event happened as it did. I could go on and on (and on) about the rest of my currently kinda stressful yet still rewarding life but I find that even I have a threshold for baby-related news. Maybe later. For now I will content myself with adjourning to the sofa where I will partake of a frosty beverage and attempt to dream up some cutting-edge/holistic design to show to our Web re-design crew that won't get me laughed out of the building. Ah... who am I kidding?? i'm just going to lie around thinking less than pure thoughts about my PG (who, I just found out has a dangerous "Kill Bill" side to her as well... well, maybe more of a "Pulp Fiction" side) until either the baby wakes up or Ms. Bee shows up with her little ones. Hmmmmm. Is this what it's like for other new parents or am I just taking lazy to entirely new heights?

No comments: