Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Today is a good day


I know! Not what you'd expect from someone whose BBQ has AGAIN up and left her for protracted lengths of time and whose other so-called friends (Mistah L-L!) have also deserted her in droves. But, it's all good. I understand that the road to total acceptance of your place in The Life of a Magnet does not always happen smoothly or immediately or even sometimes at all so I will instead simply rise above it and move on to other friend making pursuits!

Not sure why today was such a good day other than the fact that it's the third day of a week in which I expected to accomplish very little but in which I'm actually getting a great deal done. Part of that would have to do with the fact that God saw fit to give me a great Baby who is very patient as I drag her from meeting to meeting and essentially expect her to fall asleep on command so I can then work and the other part would be about having co-workers who are on-it as far as delivering the various bits I need them to deliver in a timely and courteous manner. And I ran into my beautiful Professor K by chance as well. She's still awesome and there's a 3% chance she will be teaching a class I'm taking in the Fall (fingers crossed -- hope, hope, hope!)

Plus, I get to see my Big Girl tonight (she and the CP are dropping by for a little impromptu photo-going-through and I am just thrilled at the fact that I get to see her essentially every single day this week!)

Hmmmmm. I think that's it though. Nothing new to report. Just general happy-happies. I'm trying to code a drop down menu right now and my brain got a cramp so I had to stop. I think I'm good now, though, so it's back to the mineshaft with me!

No comments: