Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hearts and kisses!


I love my friends. My beautiful Dirty Boy just called me from Austin to sing some Toby Keith song at me -- that boy is seriously going off the deep end. Ah well, he was cute once...

Then Ms. Bee checked in being all bright and chipper in spite of the fact that the lemon I keep insisting she drive is now this close to bursting into flames at a moment's notice! I like that girl. I like her family. They rock.

And finally, Little Brother just called to let me know that the rumours of him co-habitating in sin as it were with probably the only female either of those boys has ever dated that I thought was worthy, are, in fact, true. Yay!



I had a very nice police officer sign off my fix-it ticket today. (This has degenerated into random musings at this point so bear with me...) He got all annoyed that I even got the stupid thing in the first place. he was all "San Francisco cops! Why'd he even write the ticket. Damn waste of everybody's time! Free-thinking rabble-rousers!" It was all very cute. K. so. That's it. The world remains closed but at least I know that my little bubble is surrounded by lots of other friendly bubbles and that when push comes to shove it remains all good.....

No comments: