Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Coming up for air


{Gasp!} Going back down...

K. So I have been in meetings all day for the last coupla days and I'm going into all day trainings for the next few. Sigh. I'm tired.

People who love me:

My kids
My Prof. K
My brothers
My BBQ
My soon-to-be ex assistant

People who don't love me yet but who will (dammit):

Green eyes
My new assistant (whomever that person might be)
Cute chick in my Wed. eve class

People who like me a whole lot and who I could not live without:

Mistah Lovah-Lovah
Travelin Man
Pretty Boy
Dirty Boy
Angel

Notice how all the people I want to love me are female whereas the ones who already think I'm swell are of the boy variety? Indicative of an issue I may be having with my life? Possibly. Something I have the time/energy to do anything about? Nah.

No comments: