Friday, November 05, 2004

T-2 and counting...


I am one and a half days away from just possibly getting up close and personal with an actual boy-body (pure speculation on my part, BTW, as far as the gentleman in question is concerned we are "going to the movies" -- Which could be one hell of a euphemism, but somehow I doubt it...) and can I just say, I really need to take a long, hard, (tee-hee) appraising look at the overall structure of my life because, while I get that I am waaaayyyyyy too busy to actually have any kind of real relationship, this little body of mine could still sure as heck use some petting!


In other news, had a festive little impromptu get together with Spark's new CaseWorker who delighted me by being from the "adoptions" (instead of the "placements/foster care") part of the department essentially meaning that we're a mere month + veritable sheaf of paper signing away from actually finalizing this thing! (Although, I may not see an actual court date until mid-Feb. Still, once those papers are signed, it's all over but the singing as I am sometimes wont to say...!) Whoo Hoo and all of that!

Second big plus being that I have my Big Girl from yesterday til Wed. (!!) which is just unheard of and beyond great because then I lose her for a day after which I get her back on Thursdee!! {happy sigh} I'm such a lucky goil.

No comments: