Monday, December 20, 2004

What a difference some sleep makes...!


Ah.... re-freshed! So, dropped the baby off with her G-ma in San Josers last night, spent a little quality time movie-going with my big kid, home for a quick visit with the Travelin' Man then - went - to - bed. (And stayed asleep until 7: blessed 15 am.)Woke up this morning feeling GOOD! All singey and dancey and whatnot! i love sleep. Anyone who badmouths sleep has seriously got me to contend with because I will kick some a** over that one!!! Eh, hem. sorry. got a little fiesty there but I'm better now. So... weekend was swell. me and the seven-year-old hung some lights on the bookshelf so the place is all festive and whatnot. I'm nowhere near packed for our trip but, whatever, I'll throw it all together tomorrow night and if I forget anything I was probaly never meant to take it in the first place. (See!! Give a gal a little sleep and all upon a sudden she's got a fine new attitude!) The Bee family is off to the wilds of the Eastern States this morning for a coupla weeks. God-speed and whatnot to them, hope all holiday happenings are FAB! Aight. I'm going to tkae my newfound joy and see if I can turn it into actual productivity... later ya'all!

No comments: