Monday, March 28, 2005

Vacation, all I ever wanted! Vacation, HAD to get away...!


Just got back from a loverly little road trip with the babies to the fab-u-loso Santa Cruz! Some thoughts:

1) There are NO black people in Santa Cruz. There were three but then we left.
2) My kids rule! I love them and I love running around with them.
3) That being said, my youngest has a new nickname "Miss Screamy-Pants" -- nuff said.
4) A road trip is simply not a roadtrip unless you're driving a cool car. Thanks to Rent-a-Wreck for the Chevy malibu, gold, fully automatic (like EVERYTHING in this car was on auto -- it was a little scary) hook-up!
5) Regardless of how kickass it is to be out and about, it is always equally nice to come home.
That's it for now. Cheers! (oh, and happy Easter and stuff...)

No comments: