Friday, October 12, 2007

Ah, rain...


What is it about rainy days that make me want to stay in bed (preferably with the QBGF but as that's a more recent occurrence, since she, you know, didn't like me last rainy season! -- mostly it's more about the reliable comfort of the multiple cat/thick comforter/country on the radio thing...)

K. so obviously I'm not in bed. i'm here at work. I'm actually here later than usual because we (the kids and i) had dentist appointments this morning. Appointments which, I have to say, the children handled swimmingly! (the little one had a smallish freak-out early on in the visit but whatever. She's getting MUCH better about having her teeth picked at AND no cavities! Yay!)

As i do not particularly want to be here I am interspersing intense bouts of working with checking out my favorite distraction sites e.g.



and marking time until i am free free free to go hang with the Bees for some quality pizza/cake...

No comments: