Thursday, March 27, 2008

All better...



Well, mostly. Had a long talk with the Best-est fiancee on the planet and got some stuff figured out; heard back from one of my poentials and have put the other "on alert" so I should know by tomorrow whether or not i will be working with at least one of them; had some very sweet check-ins from some very talented friends who were/are concerned about my mental health -- et viola...! things are not so silly seeming as they appeared in the previous post. Amazing what contact from the outside world can do for ya!

in other news, I am going to my little big girl's new school to register her today!!!! I am jsut so excited I can't even stand it. I'm planning on bring cookies in order to better sweet talk the front desk lady into letting me have a peek into the Kindergarten classrooms!

No comments: