Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blah.


I am depressed and annoyed right this second. I have no money, no job, one flat tire, bills/rent/kidcare about to come due and it feels like there's not a single freaking thing I can do to fix any of it! {sigh} Anyway. There are folks in the world (on this block, even!) who have it worse and at least I'm healthy, (relatively) happy, surrounded by quality peeps and this close to being tied-forever to the world's best Galpal. Honestly, nothing to sneeze at. Plus, it's not like i don't have stuff I could/should be doing. Writing the rough draft of my entire dissertation (due 4/7) for example. Or finding the hole in the backyard where the dog keeps escaping. Or cleaning out the car. See. tons of stuff. All of which I should be doing right this second instead of belly-aching. Or.... I could take my coffee outside so I can sit on the porch and continue feeling sorry for myself as I gaze at the majesy that are some very pretty red flowers that decided to bloom pretty much seconds after a certain lovely Bee spent most of her Saurday tending to them. Seriously. There might be something to this "pay attention to your plants and they will flourish" thing I've heard so much about!

No comments: