Monday, March 24, 2008

Fickle much...???



So, I am smack dab in the middle of TWO, that's right two interview opportunities -- One with the Shoe folks in Novato and the other with the good people at JCCSF that are taking all my time and energy and kicking my butt in terms of preparing for presentations and making pro and con lists and setting up additional interviews to meet with still more people in the company and I JUST have to say, I am having a very ridiculously hard time deciding which one to be more enthusiastic about (mostly because neither of them has actually OFFERED me anything yet!!!!! harumph. anyway...)so first i talk to the shoe folks and get all excited about them then i hear from JCC and decide they're hands-down the better opportunity then I'll talk to yet another shoe person about the position in Novato and switch right back to thinking they, actually are the better deal... It's crazy really. nice crazy in that either place will be fabulous to work for but still... The flip side of this also, I guess being that the world is REALLY going to suck if both of them decide to pass! Ah well, there's always my interview with these guys to look forward to on Friday!

In other news, I was all fancy pants today when i went to pick up the Spark and i think I got firted with!

Me: hey
Other Kid's Dad: Hey! You look nice!
Me: Heh. It's the shoes.
OKD: More like everything above!
Me: [distant nod. moving off to get aforementioned child]Uh. heh. yeah. k. see ya.

Cute!

OH! and Happy B-Day to the IHOEL! Thanks for feeding us pizza/being born! My life would be mostly worthless without you and your brood so... please don't ever stop thinking we're useful/cute/entertaining. please.

No comments: